Ana Sayfa | Yaz?lar? takip   et | Yorumlar?   et

Archive

mail defense

4 Ocak 2011 Salı

WB Consulting

"Prior to Total Email Defense I was inundated with spam including all manner of viruses, illicit material, useless offers, etc. On a daily basis my staff and I would deal with literally 1000's of emails across our entire company, days of wasted time on a monthly basis if you add up all time spent across all personnel. The worst part, however, was missing that important email when if delayed, we lost clients. This was becoming a constant threat to our company's viability.

"After discussing various solutions with various providers, and trying a few that were marginally successful I came across the Total Email Defense solution. T.E.D. was a complete reversal of our downward trend into a spam abyss. I sincerely appreciate and thank Total Email Defense staff for a quick and complete solution to an incredibly difficult and seemingly endless problem."

D.L.W. - Co-Founder WB Consulting

Kevis Rejuvenation Programs, Inc.

"We became a beta tester of Total Email Defense because the spam, emailed viruses, illicit material and useless offers we received through the Internet were seriously impacting our staff's productivity. This solution is especially valuable to us because it is run from Internet Defense Technologies own servers and enables us to focus more effectively on our core business.

"I'm the heaviest user of e-mail in my office, sending an average of 75 e-mails per day and receiving even more. Total Email Defense has made my working life so much more productive. I used to spend about an hour a day in lost productivity just trying to handle the glut of spam and unsolicited e-mails I would receive. Total Email Defense eliminated a majority of the spam I was receiving in the first two weeks.

"Now I get a few quarantine e-mails per day from TED. That's actually great to see because I know it's working!"

Drew Noel
Vice President - Marketing
Kevis Rejuvenation Programs, Inc.

Large Non-profit

"Before signing up with Total Email Defense our spam had gotten so out of hand that it was taking 10 to 20 minutes to receive an INTERNAL email, our server was so clogged. It was ridiculous. The amount of lost production time trying to get my emails received by my fellow employees was a joke.

"We signed up with Total Email Defense and I was not all that hopeful of a change. I was resolved that part of my day would be wasted on going through my inbox and deleting and deleting and deleting the spam. We started and my daily spam emails went from 250 to 2 the first day! I could not believe it! It is a relief to open my inbox in the morning and just have real traffic in there!

L.K.S. — Sr VP

"I work with a large international non-profit and we do a lot of outreach to a wide and diverse set of public to help us accomplish our mission. To do this we have to be open to email traffic for all parts of the world but still have a fast and effective email system that is not hampered by a cumbersome spam blocking program.

"From day one of our teaming up with TED, spam has become a thing of the past, we have a much faster server. The email moves with lighting speed and my own in-box went from 150 spam, that I had to handle on a daily basis, to 1 or 2 a WEEK!

"This is an amazing product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for true mail defense."

D.S. — VP Sales & Marketing

"As a business owner, needed spam solution that helps not cause more problems"

"I am a small business owner with 5 employees. We own our domain and were being barraged with Spam.

"I found a 'solution' for spam that ended up causing more difficulty than it was of benefit. We ended having to go through the spam "folder" to find emails that were actually important and vital to our production. This became known as the invisible in box (because we'd always for get to check the "spam" folder then waste time calling to follow up with a business associate who insisted they sent an email).

"Being a small business owner I saw the necessity of getting a spam product that inhibited REAL spam but enabled actual email to get through. It was becoming apparent that many needless hours were spent in a month on having to re-filter spam.

"Enter Total Email Defense - Our computer person recommended this solution to us. We did a trial on it and were sold immediately. Honestly at that point I didn't care how much it cost - just to have the headache of the invisible in box gone was worth whatever it took.

"My favorite feature is that I can accept mail from someone and white list them or I can Black list someone and never hear from them again! After using Total Email Defense I can honestly and literally say that I have not had a single email go into the vapors from anyone who is bonafide.

"I have sent many friends your way and I cannot thank you enough for this great product. In a time when there is so little actual service being offered, from grocery stores to hi-end boutiques it is really refreshing to have a workable solution that ACTUALLY works!"

M.K.
Producer
Los Angeles

"Used to Get Tones of Spam"

"Wow, I turned on TED and I thought my email was broken, as I was getting 100-125 emails per day everyday, the moment TED went on, I got 5 emails that day. I was upset and called support, and guess what I did get my 125 emails that day, but 120 of them were Spam. I was in shock, and then it hit me, I USED TO GET A TON OF spam. Great work guys."

B.M.

"Got to Spend More Time Working"

"Not only did my Spam go from an unreal number per day, but I got to spend more time working, opposed to wasting away my day deleting spam and going through my spam folder to see if illegitimate email got put there in error. I have also noticed the Internet runs much faster in my office now, which is very excellent!"

A.P.

"Other Solutions Did More Harm Than Good"

"Spam has been a longstanding issue at my company. I have 30-35 sales guys with email accounts, and I have personally watched them waste hours per day everyday on dealing with spam. Not to mention the virus's that have gotten through our systems that have brought us to our knees, all due to spam.

"We tried everything, from all of the software solutions that did more harm than good, as they just suck more system resources than anything else. We used an exchange host, still not a real solution.

"The moment we turned on the trail of Total Email Defense we saw a huge change in this issue, and the bandwidth increased as a sideline benefit as well. We now get virtually NO spam, and not one hint of virus either! My hat is off to the guys at IDT for making this problem go AWAY!"

D.N.



Labels:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger and Araba Modelleri .